Last updated: June 26, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
– Account means a unique account created by you to access our Service or specific parts of it.
– Affiliate means an entity that has a controlling interest in, is controlled by or is under common control with us. “Control” refers to ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
– Application refers to the pi-bi.com suite of booking applications, the software program provided by the Company.
– Company refers to Objitec Ltd., located at 10 Weddall Close, YO24 1EG, United Kingdom.
– Country refers to the United Kingdom.
– Device means any device, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet, that can access the Service.
– Personal Data refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
– Service refers to the Application.
– Service Provider refers to any natural or legal person employed by the Company to process data on its behalf. This includes third party companies or individuals that assist us in providing, analyzing, or supporting the Service.
– Usage Data refers to data automatically collected during the use of the Service. It may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type, pages visited, time and date of visits, and other diagnostic data.
– You means the individual, company, or legal entity accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Phone number
– Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We also automatically collect Usage Data when you use the Service. This data may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type, pages visited, time and date of visits, duration of page visits, and unique device identifiers.
We may collect additional information when you access the Service through a mobile device, including the type of device, mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, mobile operating system, type of mobile internet browser, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data for various purposes, including:
– Providing and maintaining the Service, including monitoring its usage.
– Managing your Account and providing access to different functionalities available to registered users.
– Performing contractual obligations, such as processing purchases and orders.
– Contacting you through email, phone calls, SMS, or other electronic communication methods to provide updates, informative communications, and security notifications related to the Service.
– Offering news, special offers, and general information about goods, services, and events similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about.
– Managing and addressing your requests.
– Evaluating or conducting business transfers, such as mergers, acquisitions, or the sale of assets, where your Personal Data may be involved.
– Analyzing data, identifying usage trends
We use Google Analytics to collect and analyze data about visitors to our websites & applications. There terms of service can be located here