Software is a great combination between artistry and engineering.
– Bill Gates
Co Founder of Microsoft
Objitec Ltd. Software Solutions In The Cloud
A warm welcome to Objitec Ltd. A software company founded in 2014 by three techies who collectively have over 75 years of IT experience!
Who Are We?
Andy has vast small business experience having spent the last 25 years as managing director of Fourth Generation Solutions Ltd a small software company that specialises in bespoke software solutions for its client base. He is excellent at all things database related and we rely on him heavily for his vast stored procedure knowledge and experience. Andy lives in York, UK with his dog Daisy.
Steve is a software and all round technical expert, who also has strong small business experience. He has a track record of creating high quality, highly usable software and is excellent at producing technical solutions to complex problem domains. Steve lives in Scarborough, UK with his wife and two children.
Prior to helping form Objitec Martin worked in various IT based roles for a number of large Corporate organisations in both North America and the UK. He received his MBA from Leeds Metropolitan University. Martin has a passion for software development and content marketing. He currently lives in Leeds, UK with his wife and son.
What Do We Do?
Objitec specialises in software in the cloud solutions.
We have three SAAS (Software As A Service) products available.
- PlanIt-BookIt an online booking system which can be tailored to practically any business which takes bookings.
- Cloud Costings – a system which enables you to manage your customer base and to keep inventory of raw materials and optionally other expenses. These are assigned to a product, or job in order to provide a total cost. The system can calculate sales price or percentage gross profit and enables scaling of components that have dimensions. Products can be scaled down or up and the system automatically recalculates costs.
- Cloud Order Diary – Allows you to manage your customer base, keeps track of orders and reminds you to proactively contact customers who are due to place an order soon.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide web based, functional, easy to use, reliable, high quality software to small and medium sized businesses at affordable monthly rates.
To eradicate inefficient small business processes through technological process improvement.
- Always act with integrity.
- Improving customer processes and adding value is at the heart of everything that we do.
- We take pride in delivering useful software solutions to business problem domains.
- We stay current on technological advancement.
- To be as responsive as we can to our customers.
- We strive to be creative and challenge the status quo.
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you! Have a software project that you’d like to start? Feel free to reach out to us. Don’t worry we won’t bite. Just share to us your software idea and we’ll respond asking you the necessary questions to move forward. Email us below to get things started:
Email us – email@example.com
By Martin Gilliard A warm welcome to the November 2017 business update. As usual… We make these reports public in case you would like to comment or have any advice you’d like to share with us. All comments are welcome at the end of the post. Google Analytics and Google Search Console The following link is a reminder […]
By Martin Gilliard A warm welcome to the October 2017 business update. As usual… We make these reports public in case you would like to comment or have any advice you’d like to share with us. All comments are welcome at the end of the post. Google Analytics and Google Search Console The following link is a reminder […]