Software is a great combination between artistry and engineering.
– Bill Gates
Co Founder of Microsoft
Objitec Ltd. Software Solutions In The Cloud
A warm welcome to Objitec Ltd. A software company founded in 2014 by three techies who collectively have over 75 years of IT experience!
Who Are We?
Andy has vast small business experience having spent the last 25 years as managing director of Fourth Generation Solutions Ltd a small software company that specialises in bespoke software solutions for its client base. He is excellent at all things database related and we rely on him heavily for his vast stored procedure knowledge and experience. Andy lives in York, UK with his dog Daisy.
Steve is a software and all round technical expert, who also has strong small business experience. He has a track record of creating high quality, highly usable software and is excellent at producing technical solutions to complex problem domains. Steve lives in Scarborough, UK with his wife and two children.
Prior to helping form Objitec Martin worked in various IT based roles for a number of large Corporate organisations in both North America and the UK. He received his MBA from Leeds Metropolitan University. Martin has a passion for software development and content marketing. He currently lives in Leeds, UK with his wife and son.
We’re passionate about software and take great pride in the work that we produce, please scroll down to find out more…
What Do We Do?
Objitec specialises in software in the cloud solutions.
We have four off-the-shelf SAAS (Software As A Service) products available.
- PlanIt-BookIt an online booking system which can be tailored to practically any business which takes bookings.
- Executive-Car is an online booking and management system for the chauffeur business. Owners can accept or decline customer jobs. View driver availability and allocate jobs accordingly. Customers can book jobs and drivers can view and complete jobs that have been allocated to them as well as being able to specify their availability and other pertinent information.
- Cloud Costings – a system which enables you to manage your customer base and to keep an inventory of raw materials and optionally other expenses. These are assigned to a product, or job in order to provide a total cost. The system can calculate sales price or percentage gross profit and enables scaling of components that have dimensions. Products can be scaled down or up and the system automatically recalculates costs.
- Cloud Order Diary – Allows you to manage your customer base, keeps track of orders and reminds you to proactively contact customers who are due to place an order soon.
We also can assist you with your company or clubs website. Contact us for further details.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide highly usable, web-based software to small and medium-sized businesses at affordable monthly rates.
To eradicate inefficient small business processes through technological process improvement.
- Always act with integrity.
- Improving customer processes and adding value is at the heart of everything that we do.
- We take pride in delivering useful software solutions to business problem domains.
- We stay current on technological advancement.
- To be as responsive as we can to our customers.
- We strive to be creative and challenge the status quo.
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you! Have a software project that you’d like to start? Feel free to reach out to us. Don’t worry we won’t bite. Just share to us your software idea and we’ll respond asking you the necessary questions to move forward. Email us below to get things started:
Email us – email@example.com
By Martin Gilliard I know, it’s been a while since the last one of these. Real work has got in the way and this update kept getting pushed down to the bottom of the to do list. Traffic The following link is a reminder of the sites that we manage as part of the Objitec company. CloudApp […]
By Martin Gilliard Hello and a warm welcome to our first business metrics and progress report of 2018. We make these reports public so that you can share and learn from our success and failures. Please feel free to comment or provide us advice in the comments section at the end of the post. Traffic The […]